Welcome to our Links page, where you’ll find info on a bunch of sites and blogs we at Flash Bang like to peek at regularly. Hopefully you’ll find something new and interesting here!
- Twitch has become my first stop of the day for news on movies from around the world – the sort of movies which won’t get covered by the mainstream. A very well written and good looking site – check out their extensive trailer library.
- A mix of high-brow reviewing across the media spectrum, they do have some great on-going series such as “My Year of Flops” and “I watched this on purpose”, as well as reviews of music, books and video games.
- A great source of reviews of Hong Kong action movies with an extensive review archive.
Bollywood Movies Reviews
- Latest bollywood news, gossips events, bollywood actresses bollywood gossips, Movie Review, bollywood studio, bollywood stars, news for bollywood, bollywood premiere and much more.
Phil Hobden's blog
- Phil Hobden is the producer of independent British action flicks, Ten Dead Men and Left for Dead.
Toby Wilkins blog
- Toby Wilkins is an up and coming horror director, responsible for the recent Splinter and The Grudge 3.
Thomas Jane and RAW Studios
- Website presided over by Thomas Jane and Tim Bradstreet.
- Simon Hunter is the director of Mutant Chronicles.
- Vern used to (/still does?) contribute to Harry Knowles' Aint it Cool site, and is responsible for the book Seagalogy - the Films of Steven Seagal. His site features a great collection of reviews, and the comment section never degenerates into the feces-throwing you get over at AICN
- another reviewer with a unique style and sense of taste. His blog is quite new but is already filled with some choice reviews, some for movies I hadn't even heard of, let alone seen.
Tales from the Weapon X Lab
- Wayfarer's own blog. Drop by and say hi...
Martial Arts InsightMartial Arts Insight provides unique online perspectives into the fighting arts as a way of life and for personal development.Kiai Kick!
Kiai Kick! is a new blog by Michael S Moore and contains great in-depth and humorous reviews of martial arts movies. Wing Chun Life shows you how to balance everyday life and still achieve Kung Fu Nirvana!